SCCS is providing the networking services and technology support at competitive prices to small businesses in San Diego.
Supporting the Microsoft Server Family of products with a focus on Windows 2000/2003/R2 Server, Microsoft Small Business Server, and Exchange 200/2003/2007 Server. We also utilize Linux, Novell, and Apple systems in solutions offered to suit our customers' needs. SCCS provides superior planning and system design, installation, deployment, project management and documentation, systems backup and security, and proactive on-site and remote technical support and troubleshooting.
Networking Support Services
- Comprehensive Technology Assessment
- Network Design, Deployment, Administration and Maintenance
- Guaranteed Response with On and Off-Site Customer Support
- PC Workstation / Server Repair
- Microsoft, Novell, Cisco Computer Network Platform
- Data Backup Solutions and Training
- Operating System Migration
- Security Systems Implementation
- Microsoft Patch Management
- Data and Voice Cabling, Certification, Termination and Testing
- Platforms: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional and Server, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server / R2, Windows Vista, Novell, Linux and Mac OS.
- Software: Support for all mainstream business application systems including MS Office 97/2000/XP, Veritas Backup Exec, Retrospect, McAfee Suite, Symantec Norton's suite, Quickbooks, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Adobe Pagemaker, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, and many others!
- Laniwan Physical Architecture (T1, T3, DSL, Cable, Wireless)
- Internet and Intranet Security (TCP / IP, VPN, Cisco, firewall's, switches)
- Security Audit and threat Assessment
- Server-Based File, Web, Mail, Print Servers
- Software and Hardware Recommendation and les
- Remote Office access via Terminal Services, web applications, VPN